Home Accident – What to Do

Any serious home accident, like falls and fractures or burns, will require the help a general surgeon or orthopedic doctor. If due to a blunt trauma or fall, pain and swelling are present, it could be a fracture. There should be no movement of the affected area until the doctor examined the rays X, if necessary. Follow the […]

Home Accident – What to Do Read More »